New and Old School Love Story 2021

New and Old School Love Story  2021

School Love Story  2021

School Love Story

School Love Story In English | Love Blogs In English. The tears dried while crying. Yet the man did not fall in love. Or he loves me like crazy again. Love or ash huh is all his hypocrisy. I think you will get love only if you get married by force. I can't stand the man at all. ‌ He forcibly tied me up in the living room again. Such a basar as if it does not join the forehead of any other girl. He tied my hands and feet during the marriage and beat me a lot. He got beaten up and got married. I have lost to Satan's zeal.

The incident started 2 years ago. I was in 10th class at that time. This guy would follow me every day. I used to see my brother for many days. He came home and told me a lot. The man’s name is full, Honors finished. Now he doesn't study anymore. But Mastani has made a name for himself in the Poro area. So the brother can't see him. He used to tell me about his love many times. I didn't care. No other boy would dare to talk to me for her. Her family was very good but she never wanted to love him.

Thus 2 years passed. I have become impatient with his irritation. One day when I was talking about marriage, I slapped her and told her many things. From that day on I saw anger in his eyes. One day he asked me to meet him. And he says he will apologize to me, this is his last wish. After thinking a lot, I agreed. I went to see him the next day and he kept talking about his love as before. I wanted to get angry.

 Love Story  2021

Just then he pressed his face from behind. I don't remember anything later. When I regained consciousness, I saw the man sitting near my head. I realized he had brought me to him I cry a lot. At first, he means a lot to me, he cries, he talks about love. But I start screaming. He was very angry so he tied my hands and feet and slapped me. The cheeks have turned red. He untied his mouth. I burst into tears. No one has ever beaten me like that before. I was having trouble crying. Maybe the guy is a little Maya so keep saying sorry. He made all the arrangements for the marriage. No one in his house knows anything.

Only her mother knows a little. This time I started crying that I will not get married. That thaprani again. That's how the man got married. I don't think so. My nose and mouth swelled as I ate his slap. The eyes are red. They are trying my hands and face. Huh huh, He's coming. Yes, I'll start crying as soon as I open my mouth You're in a lot of trouble, aren't you? Uh-huh (face down)  Ah, your face is closed. Wait, I'm opening it Look at the condition of the madman's crying eyes  Are you really bothered to see it?

LOVE

I mean. Why don't you understand my love? Do you love me? Hmm. Much more, you know, I decorated this house with flowers myself. Just for you and me Of course for me. Uncle, you are bringing me to fulfill your wish, isn't it?  What are you talking about? I love you If there was any other wish, I would have fulfilled it at any time. But no, I want you for life. 

Then why do you want this now? Now you are my wife and I am your husband. You have the right to everything I have, just as I have the right to everything you have. You never loved me. Just wanting to enjoy What are you talking about? You want to enjoy me Say it again angrier eyes you want to enjoy me very scared  The man can't control himself in anger. I'm starting to cry. I hold his hand and apologize. He did not pay any attention. My tears are worthless. This is the first time I saw the animal inside him.

Love Blogs In English

School Love Story  2021

 School Love Story  2021

I've been crying all night. And he's going to sleep later. 8 o'clock in the morning. I cried when I saw the man wake up  - Sapphire shut up, how much more? Uhuru huhu God, when will this girl's tears end? And when will I have peace? God looks at me Uh Uh U It's hard now, isn't it? It happened to me too Uh Uh Oops, this wife is going to cook  Uhuhu uh uhu huhu   Ah, you can't cook again. I have to. He took a bath, finished cooking, and came to call me What's wrong with this girl? Why are you still crying? Uh uh uh Thasasas Thasasas two slaps I remained silent and looked like an unfortunate person. 

He dragged me to the bathroom. Let me give you a bath  Kit Yes Lucha, not all looking. I don't think I understand anything. So there is nothing left to see. I saw everything tomorrow Well, get out, I'll take a bath alone. Say no  I took a bath but what will I wear now? This  Hmmm  What should I wear ??  Take this saree later. What sari. But I can't read.  Shall I come and put it on? No, no, I'll read it I twisted some kind of saree and came out later. There are full looks in amazement. And smiling. I'm sitting with a swollen face. Suddenly the eyes of the mirror fell. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain't for me either.

Post a Comment

0 Comments