The Excellent Best Romantic Love Story, Love Stories To Read

 Romantic 💖Love Story-💛Love Stories To Read

romantic love story

 Romantic Love Story-Love Stories To Read

Meem-I had some talk with you! Sumon- say yes! Meem-me and your relationship Can't keep up. Sumon- you mean? Meem- I want a breakup. Sumon- but why? ... (Tut Tut)   Meem hung up the phone. Sumon is silent There was mud. And some memories I think so To do It looked. Meem is the first to him Speaking of love.  But Sumon First Did not agree. Because he has a past. Which None Don't know Meem with great difficulty Sumon's friend Agreed with Rimel (Raj) Made?  

Romantic Love 

Their relationship was going well for some time. But suddenly Sumon gets very upset after hearing such words from Meem's mouth. On the other hand, after telling these things to Sumon, Meem also seems to be unable to control herself, she is also locked in the room. Because Meem Sumon is very strong Love. But he doesn't know why he thinks he didn't get that love from Sumon.(Romantic Love Story-Love Stories To Read)After a while, he left the room The purpose of Sumon's house was to leave. He will return all the gifts given by Sumon. Meem-Aunty Sumon is there? - He's not there.

You're the boss for a while Will be leaving soon. . Meem is sitting in Sumon's room. There is a diary lying on the table. Meem Diary Took in hand. Was written above "I'm telling you the date." Meem frowned. Date Who again? Began to read.

Short love story

best romance novels

Love Story

Date in diary And Sumon's love was written. Date in an accident In an unknown country Migrated. Meem thinks, "That's why Sumon To agree to my proposal first Did not want Date Began to read again. Date: 10-10-14 Eng Today the light of my life went out. Written about two years later 10-10-18 Eng You know the date. For the past few days, A girl named Meem approached me Of love Raising his hand. You tell me How to Hold that hand! My hand Involved with you Of the girl With You have a little similarity.

The girl too Too Stubborn. . 16-10-18 Eng You know the date, today is your end Meet expectations, Hall. Today I am as you say Again I fell in love. Meem In love But the mind is yours Nearby There is and there will be. . 05-11-18 I know the date, the girl Me Budd Loves. Just like you Takes care. Speak just like you. But yours Can't laugh like that. Because Laughter Lost. . Eng of 16-12-18 Today I fell in love with Meem. You know the date, today in my hands Cut It boiled. Blood also came out. Meem blood Seeing that, he did not start crying I can't explain. Us Blessings Please. 

Heart touching romantic love stories

The last post was a while ago Date today Meem I Leave Gone. I was alone again Went. Oh! Wrong again love I lost. You are with me You are. So I'm not alone. Today you are very talkative I think so Reading. (Romantic Love Story-Love Stories To Read) You know the date, not meme too much Good. But to understand why he did that I can No. The chest Chinchin is doing. Stay well That's it I am praying. You do too. Today Wanting to come to you But Mom I can't give up. To you, I think so Reading. Why did you go to me? Leave! After reading, Meem started crying. Such Son, It means to stumble upon love Getting the diamond in hand and throwing it away. 

 Romantic story

Romantic Love Story-Love Stories To Read

Love Stories To Read

Meem This is wrong Don't want to. So he ran With the river Went to the shore. Because of Sumon's mind If it is bad, he goes to the river bank. He went and saw Sumon sitting there.  Meem her Sat down next to him. Sumon noticed Didn't. Meem coughed. Sumon told him Surprised to see Hall. . - Are you here? Meem hugged Sumon and cried Began to say, sorry babu r Never Such Will not I love you forever I will fall in love. Forgive me You want a breakup. 

Keep your breakup. Of what Breakup? I'm without you I will not survive. . Sumon also hugged Meem. Each other Wrapped in a sheet of love.


  • romantic bedtime stories for girlfriend,
  • heart touching love stories in English,
  • heart touching romantic love stories,
  • Best English love story,
  • the school love story,
  • short love story, 
  • romantic story, 
  • best romance novels, 
  • romantic love story, 
  • love stories to read, 
  • romantic short film

Post a Comment

0 Comments