My Best Romance Novels-English Romantic Love Story

 My Best Romance Novels-English Romantic 💙Love Story 

Best Romance Novels-English Romantic Love Story


Is this love? Best Romance Novels-English Romantic Love Story 

Just saw it once. His impossible magic in his eyes and face. Maybe I'm trapped in Maya's net. Didn't go for a week. Married. Not known, not known. Not even a little story. Even after that, he felt very close to her. He is sitting quietly in the living room. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. My hands and feet were trembling. (a romantic love story)

Best Romance Novels

Was without AC. I was still sweating. The mug fell while drinking water. He stared. Mucchi smiled. I went to light a cigarette. If it reduces a little nervousness! I am pressing the lighter. Not catching. He looked at me again. That smile on his face. A little light, a little dark. I went to wear glasses. I know why the glasses fell out of hand. Broken monotonous. Then he came forward. He sat next to her holding her hand. The cold hand I'm delighted. The body shivered. (romantic short film)

Love Story 

He said, stupid boy. Why so nervous? I am not a tiger or a lion. Then I did not understand how the night came. It went well for about a month. It started from then. If anything. The wife began to say, my life is over by marrying you. (love stories to read,) You have burned and ruined my life. My life is ruined for you. What do you think, his words are true? Is life really over? ( best romance novels)

Best Romance Novels-English Romantic Love Story 

best romance novels

English Romantic Love Story 

He doesn't give a shit until I come from the office. It's been five years of marriage. Five years means 1625 nights and days. He stayed with me all the nights of 1825. Not a night went by without me. She never eats out alone? Because, without me, good food does not go to his stomach. Stuck in the throat. The foods I like. Suddenly they cook. Don't let me know. He said before his birthday, I will not give you a gift worth a penny.

Romantic Love Story 

Why do you want a gift? Do you hold gifts in trees? He gives the gift of his favorite blue shirt at 12 o'clock one minute. He also cooks his favorite food. I like Love Bird very much. A few pairs of Love Bird Pussy. Often he says, I will open the birdcage. In his language, birds are a strange problem. I'm not at home. He feeds the birds in the cage. That day a five-story cage was shown. ( romantic story,)

He said it is very beautiful. He came up with the idea of ​​buying a five-story cage. I said that day if I die, I will be buried very soon. Don't be a little late. Seriously speaking. She cried at the sound. She never stopped crying. I don't want to know why you are crying. (a short love story)

Romantic bedtime stories for girlfriend

Don't know anything. Containing the other within oneself. To feel In fact, what girls have in their mouths, they don't remember. What is in the mind, does not say in the mouth. Girls have to discover. How many do that! (a school love story)


Post a Comment

0 Comments