The best Romantic Love Story in English. New Love at First Sight

The best Romantic 💓Love  Story in English | New Love💕 at First Sight

The best Romantic Love  Story in English | New Love at First Sight

Best Romantic Love  Story in English

He was married in a family way. Basar night was his first question, how much love? I stared at his face for a long time. Said again, how much love? I said not one! I was very happy to hear that. He said, from now on only me Love, I'll kill you if you look at another girl! I understood how much he loved me that day. The day I smiled and talked with his cousin for a while. I was saying.

He hugged me and he cried! He told me, I didn't tell you any more Talk to someone No. When I die, speak as you wish! Then I will not forbid! I cried when I saw her crying. He told me I was Be a father! What a pleasure to hear that I can not explain! I hugged him and walked around the house. He would tell me if I didn't hug him from behind while cooking Or he doesn't want to cook. I used to fulfill all his whims with a smile on my face. Budd loved him. Still stale.

 Love at First Sight

True romantic stories He told me, if you don't hug me and sleep, he won't sleep! He would stay up all night. So I didn't stay anywhere at night as much as at night I would come home anyway! When she was 6 months pregnant, she told me, how would you feel without me? I couldn't answer her, I just cried! He would almost tell me if I had anything It's time you don't get married again! I will not let you be someone else even if you die! Don't forget me I used to cry when I heard his words. Did he use to tell me while sleeping, try to sleep without me? I can't say   I hugged him tighter!

The best English love story

One day he was in pain! I immediately took him to the hospital. He told me if mine, If something happens, please don't forget me! I love you so much. I could not hold back the tears! I told him something No, I am yours. Don't let anything happen! Did he tell me, Once like last time Chest?

love at first sight

Heart touching love stories in English

That's how Mau Mau said Cried! I could not hold back the tears. He did not want to leave me, hugged, and cried! I was crying too! Everyone looked on Was. I took him in my arms But this is the last time I did not understand. If I could understand, I would never leave. And me Saying, come with me, you are too scared of me! How many times to the doctor I said, I am his too Stay tuned! But he did not let me go. I heard the sound of a baby crying from the operating theater. I got the baby, but I didn't get him anymore! To him like crazy.

I went and saw him covering him with a white cloth. I fainted after removing the cloth! When I regained consciousness, I saw him lying on the bed. I went to him. I said, where do you leave me? I can't sleep at night Don't know without you? I can't sleep without hugging you Don't know? Why are you leaving Get up, get up, sleep a lot, how much more sleep? Don't remember me You didn't say this, you can't stand my tears!

Romantic love story reading

Look, I'm crying, Get up, don't get up! Please get up! He did not hear me was asleep! I was behaving like crazy when he was taken away. Still did not get up! Gone. He used to tell me that the day I would be lost, he would understand how much I love him You! Gone, lost! I have been living with his memory in my heart for 10 years.

The little girl has learned to understand. Tell me Don't cry for father and mother anymore, I will not cry anymore! He wiped away the tears. He filled his eyes with water again and wiped them again. I could not hold back the tears. Let us all respect, such love.


Post a Comment

0 Comments