I got married as a family-cute love story

I got married as a family-cute love story

I got married as a family-cute love story


I was married in a family manner. My wife was Alta in milk. I had not seen such a shy, mayoral appearance at my age. On the first night of marriage, my Lakshmi wife promised me that she would never give up no matter how difficult the situation in our family. Lack-Upton, how much trouble we had to endure. The girl did not complain to the point. She used to say, "God will one day fix everything. I have to keep staring and have patience. "I just looked up and thought that I was absolutely immovable without this girl!

After 2 years, my first son, Sadaf, came across Lakshmiti's coals. What a joy! I distributed sweets to the whole village on that day. My son started to come and go. School life started. Meanwhile, my mother and Sadaf's mother. No matter how hard the boy has to worry, my son should not suffer like we do.

First, I was a shopkeeper in a small shop in the village. Look, no, my son's education will not go far with this. I have to do something else. I started agriculture work. There is no day, no night. I would sometimes forget to eat food. Every day, he would bring his javelin to his lap, and I would eat with satisfaction.

After 4 years of the birth of Sadaf, my daughter-in-law, Samia, came to the forefront. Sadaf and Samia both began to grow up. At the same time, we began to think about their future. Not at all. Then I thought the girl's education should be limited to secondary. When I finished secondary school, many marriage proposals started coming for her. I liked and proposed a proposal. Sadaf and I agreed to the marriage even though the mother and daughter of the mother agreed to the marriage.

romantic love story


Sadaf was then an honors student last year. I sold the land to my own land to get the last study. And the rest of my land was written in the name of a boy. Samia did not give her any share. Samia knew, but never complained about it.

After 5 years, today I am in Dhaka city. My son Sadaf is one of the wealthy businessmen of Dhaka today. We have succeeded. To make my son successful, but to do it! What alas! I could not make my son a man. For this day? I asked myself no answer. My Lakshmiti who is not with me today. He left me more than 5 years ago. Kareniamara gained less trouble than the contribution tarakhuba had wanted his son to succeed him dekhabena see if hayecheaja parenietai very good that he could suffer even more.

My son says to my son, "I will not be able to look after this old man. There is a lot of trouble in the house. Give him old age and there he will get many companions like him." I told them not to stay in your house. Keep me out of the ladder room or keep it in the storeroom. Don't take it to old age. My son and his wife were planning to leave me with old age. I heard that. So I left for an unknown destination. It would be wrong to say that my destination is my village. Wet-soil sells for all boys. I am going to that village for my only daughter. I have no contact with her for many years. You do not even remember the address. How father I am! The woman forgot balance.

• The person sitting in front of me stopped by saying these words. He drank the water before he gave me the bottle. His eyes were shining more like the light of the sun. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. I hid my eyes with water as well.
I am Anika. The person sitting in front of me is a stranger. He suddenly asked for a mobile phone and I asked him the reason why.

Beautifull love

Beautifull love

-Uncle, you wanted mobile.
- Yes, mother.
(Took a paper out of his pocket and handed it to me. Your daughter Samia's number)
-Call this number?
- (think for a while) Look, Mom.
Immediately I called and the male voice from the other end.
-Assalamu Alaikum.
-WalaikumAssalam. Is that Samia's number?
- Yes, I am her husband. But I do not know you.
-I don't know any of your brothers. Can you call Samia a little? Her father will say.
Father-in-law's father?
(I heard the call "Samia")
I raised the mobile with loudspeakers to the Uncle. He took the mobile in his hand.
- Father!
- Yes, I am.
- You really gave me a call?
-Can I give you a place in your house?
-Ki said, 'Abba, this is you. Tell me where you are.
I am on the train.
- Abba. I'm coming to the train station right now.
Saying this, he cut off the phone. The smile on his face is now in his face.

At that time the train stopped at its destination. Uncle and my destination since two trains together at the same place. Two children came up with the name and called Uncle as 'Nana'. What! The whole family came to the train station. Thank you to everyone present. And the uncle grabbed me and almost cried. I said all is God's will. I am just a medium.

Bye-bye, I'm walking down the road and thinking Uncle has found his last resort.cute love story

Post a Comment

0 Comments