The loves Of My Life and Best Cute Love Story

 The 💝loves Of My Life | Cute Best💜Love Story

The loves Of My Life  Cute Love Story


A Mayawati-The loves Of My Life | Cute Love Story

From home I was told to talk on the phone with a girl named Trapa, think and occasionally go out. After finishing my studies, when the parents of the house felt that I was earning enough now, I needed to focus on the family, then almost everyone was deprived of sleep and everyone jumped at once to find an all-around bride for me. Not much, after seeing the bride-to-be, everyone thought that the girl named Trapa was the most suitable for me; Although I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

MY LOVE

I don't know about the elders of Trapad's house, But all I know is that our marriage is set for the 27th of next month. They did not stop at just getting married; I get confused when I see them worrying about whether we are talking on the regular phone, whether we are going out to eat together, why we are not planning wedding shopping yet, etc. Feeling we have 'Run out of gas' emotionally - we're going to have coffee today. Barabhabi forced me to call Trapa. Trapa also seems to have been hinted at, he said over the phone, "I know, I have to go out. He said where will I come from! 

loves Of My Life

I said in shock, Yeah, no, that's not really the case. There is no need to come. You don't have to come if you don't want to It simply came to our notice then. He said were to come. Please leave by five in the afternoon. I have some work to do in the evening. Of course, why should I be late? I'll be back at five o'clock. It's a thorn in the side! The two future eyes are looking at each other with wide eyes, thinking I don't know what I'm talking about. Trapa doesn't talk to me without reprimand, I don't think they have the courage or need to say this.

school love story

the love of my life

Cute Love Story

I realized, for some reason I didn't like the girl. But he did not object to me at his home. Going to have coffee, going shopping, going on the phone, talking, but talking. And there is no point in asking about me. This girl has a strange kind of ability to spread Maya. I have fallen into that delusion. I was supposed to leave at five in the afternoon, I went at four and a half and sat there. Trapa came at five o'clock. I said, "How are you? I'm fine," said Tripa hard.

If someone wants to know how he is, you have to ask him how he is. Tripa did not ask me. I don't think I should say how I am. So I kept quiet. The waiter went with coffee. The girl is quietly sipping a cup of coffee. At this moment she looks very beautiful. If there was love with him, he could be called that. Now say in a hard voice, "Thank you!" Then I will cringe in shame.

short love story

To relieve my discomfort, I said, "Well, what does the name Trapa mean? Shame. Wow! Wow. There's nothing to say. The boy who has seen it from home so far has asked the first question. After saying the meaning, he couldn't find any more words. He said - Wow! Very nice name! I could not find any more words and quietly sipped my coffee. Looks like I've been sitting here for eternity. As I have seen before, Trapa never speaks to me on his own. When he asks something, he just goes silent with his answer.

Trapa said, "Do you want to sit for a while more?" I have some work to do at home today, it's better to go early. I understood that he wanted to leave. I thought I would get up too. But suddenly I asked the question, which I have been asking for so long but I have not been able to do it. I understand you don't want to marry me. Do I know the reason? The girl named Trapa stared at me for a while. I noticed that there was a kind of beauty in the hardness of his eyes, he wanted to look, but he couldn't look for long. I looked down.

Heart touching romantic love stories

With a sigh, Tropa said, "It's not that I don't want to marry you, I don't really want to marry you. That's good, don't throw me away," I thought to myself. I said, "It's a very personal question, but I say, why don't you want to get married? Once upon a time. I don't want it now. Is there anyone you like? There was his very short answer.

I know how the inside of the chest feels empty if there is a boy of choice! I am the kebab may bone? Was that saying? Not now? Trapa took a while. She looks like she's going to cry right now. But she did not cry. Drawing on the table with his finger, he said, “Friendship with Shubhar is from class nine. This boy is my best friend. Everything was together. At the same school, I used to read to the same sir, I shared the Same notes. There was no hiding between the two of us. Storybooks, games, movies, love were not things I would talk about.

love at first sight

true love story

Best romance novels

Admitted to college and proposed, I did not think a second time. He is my everything, I am his too. At varsity, I enrolled in chemistry and went on to study engineering. In a couple of years, I found out at home. No one objected. The girl is breathing after talking so much at once. I thought, then where is the problem with Shubh! Break up? Maybe! I asked short, Then?

The days were beautiful. In my twenty-five years, no one understood me as well as I did, no one loved me as much as he did. ”I saw tears in the girl's eyes, she was not trying to wipe away the tears. I want to wipe away the water, the good name is stuck in my mind, I sighed. How did the boy leave this girl? Taking control of himself, Trapa started, “He has one year left to pass. Suddenly one day I fell head over heels in class. Often blurred


Post a Comment

0 Comments